Gmail is free for everyone to use. All the features included are also free for users to enjoy. These features mostly help users for the convenient of checking and sending emails. One of the cool features is setting up your account to send an SMS alert to your phone when you have a message. Click here for more info about Gmail. This is convenient in a way if the email is important, you can immediately reply. All you need is to follow some simple steps to do the process.
- To begin the entire process, you’ll need to login with your own Gmail account on www.gmail.com or www.mail.google.com.
- Click on the dropdown menu that shows up and then click the “Mail Settings”.
- After that, pick the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” button and later on click “Add a Forwarding Address” website link you can see within the website of “Forwarding” position.
- Enter the number of your mobile device that you have. Type your digit in the mode email@example.com.
- Google mail will send you a verification email on your own phone. You need to confirm your digit number is right. Launch the email within your phone and after simply click the verification link include over the email. This verification will assist you to Gmail use your mobile number to be a getaway address to pass the email as SMS.
- You can also change or filter the emails you’ll want to acquire in your own phone. You can include the precise email address separated by comma in the “From:” area. However, if you prefer to attain each of the emails delivered to you, just key your Gmail address in the “To:” field.
- You may even include “Create Filter” so that you can only acquire emails that you imagine is important or meet the standards for your phone.
You can read more about Gmail in this post. Just click the link now.