Hotmail is one of the popular email services as of the moment which is owned by Microsoft. The service started in year 1996 and now is serving about 260 million plus users and available in 30 languages. Though the service has limited storage and functions but the security is among the best. If you do not have an account yet, visit now the website at www.hotmail.com. For those who have an account, you can edit your account anytime such as your password by first going to Hotmail sign in link. In case you need to change your password, you can follow the steps below as a guide:
- Visit into the website of Hotmail and login by your own individual email address and password. Once you’re login inside your account, hit the “Option’ menu after which pick out “More Options”.
- In the page, just click the “Account details” which contains the password, aliases and time zones. Next, moreover simply click within the “Managing your account” section of the Hotmail webpage.
- Simply click the “Change” icon on the Password area of your Hotmail account which claims “Account overview” to change your password.
- Type in the present password of your own account in the “Old Password” field. After that, input the password you desire to have on the “New Password” plus retype it in the after field provided.
- Hotmail passwords are case-sensitive and it should consist of at minimum six characters. So, ensure that you remember should you type in caps lock or small letter only.
Tips on Changing Password
- Like what the suggestion of Hotmail, a perfect password incorporates 14 characters with all the combination of letters, numbers as well as special characters.
- Do not ever discuss your passwords with other on emails despite the fact that it claims they’ve been employed from Hotmail. The program would not ever asked passwords from clients.
Blog article such this will help you a lot on exploring your Hotmail account. Read more now.