Having an ADP iPay account will give you the benefits to be provided of online payroll information if you are registered. It might be your current earnings, W-2 forms, salary deductions and many more details related to your payroll. The system is secured and can be access anytime you want. If you want to access your own iPay statements, you should be login to the system. You can login by visiting first ADPortal. You need to have your own login information. But if it is your first time to visit the website, you need to register for your own account.
For those who already have an account, here are the login steps to view your iPay Statements:
- Go to the ADP iPay website and find the “Login” button on the page. It is actually found at the middle part.
- Just input the username and password you have on the text fields provided and then click “Ok”.
- Read your pay statements on the page once you are login. You can select dates of which statements you want to review. You can also print it or continue viewing other statements.
- Make sure you logout your account after reviewing by clicking “Log Off”.
Three Ways to Check Your ADP Card Balance
- You must visit ADPPortal mycard.adp.com. But first you must be registered on the website to avail the service. When you are already registered, just login using your username and password. Do not forget to click “Sign In” to access your account. Now you can view your balance.
- You can also use your phone. Just dial the 1-877-ADP-4231 and follow the voice prompt. The operator will inform you account your balance.
- You can also swipe your ADP TotalPay Card using an ATM machine. Just swipe and enter your pin number. Select Check Balance on the screen.
These are the few things you must know how to check your iPay Statements and ADP TotalPay Card. Blog post like this will give you more information. Just click the link.