Security question is also like your password. It is sensitive information that should be kept private. Why? It is the information you needed so you can reset the password of your account. What if you forgot your password? This information is very vital on retrieving the password of your account. You can also modify your security question for a better protection of your account. The process is very simple. If you want to change it now, just follow the steps below:
- Open the internet URL of Hotmail from your browser. Visit your account using your own user name and password with the fields provided at the Hotmail.com login page.
- Once you are login, just click the “Option” button that anyone can be located at the right higher section of the page. You can easily see the location just underneath your user ID. And then, press “More Options” in the drop-down menu.
- You can modify your account facts just like your security question by clicking the web link which says “Manage Your Account” spot. You’ll encounter the link name “View and Edit your personal information”.
- Just select the “Change” key underneath the “Question” outlined merely on the part of “password reset information”. Key in the password you may have by now from your account which enables you to choose your own personal question. Select the question and next enter the answer on the region given. After that, select the “Save” button so the new selected question and answer can be stored.
- Go to www.hormail.com to try your new security question.
- Pick a question which you can simply remember when the time comes that you just didn’t remember your password and also you have to reset it.
- Be certain that additionally that the question will never be simply thought by other people.
- You can modify questions the same time you alter your password to get a better security of one’s account.
Visit www.hotmail.com for more information about the products and services of Hotmail.