Vanilla Visa Gift Card is welcome to any store and accepted as visa debit card. The card is loaded with amount. You can buy in various balances that start from $25. You can add funds later if it goes low. Just make sure you follow the terms and conditions defined by the issuer of the card. For information, you can check MyGiftCardSite Balance link.
How to Activate Your Gift Card?
- Just follow the activation instructions you can find at the issuer of the gift card you bought. Most of the Visa Gift Cards are activated instantly upon purchase and you can use the card. Though still many people who will use the card prefer to activate it just on the time they want to use it.
- You must never forget to sign the card at the back before you make your first purchase. This is to prevent someone from using the card to purchase things beside you.
How to Purchase Online or Over the Phone?
- If you are going to purchase a card online or over the phone, you can to register the card.
- If you register, just visit the website or call the number you find at the back of the card. The number of the issuer should be supplied on the place where you purchase the card. It should also be printed at the back of the card.
- Your name, address and the phone number are essential details needed when you purchase a card. If you buy online or at the phone, you must provide this information exactly the same one you will use upon registration. If not, when you purchase your card will be declined.
- You can verify the information at the website of Vanilla Visa or provide the toll-free number.
You can always visit www.Vanillavisa.com for more information.