A parent who has the custody of a child has the right to apply for a child support in Florida to the other parent. This only happens if they get divorce. For more info visit countyofflorida.org. How can you apply? You can read the following steps below:
- Only visit the website of Florida Department of Revenue to see the application and info about child support. Fill out the application online. It is important to also print the application where you really need to sign it and deliver to the address.
- Select the “full service” at the correct box located on the cover page. The full service of Florida is needed in calculating the child support to seek the parents of the child, if separated.
- You must provide the children’s name and then the parents of each child on the application. You will have to print the form. Make sure that you have extra copies on the parent and Child Information Pages. This is certainly in case there are several children who are in need of Florida Child support of more than one parent. It is possible to print the page simply by pressing the “Print” image.
- You also need to generate your own personal details including name, contact number, and identification detail. Only type in the details of your employer in case you are the parent’s child.
- Make certain you sign the page along with the date. You should not forget the court order of the legal technique in child support, the contract regarding the parent and the other one along with the parent’s paternity. When the child is not birthed in Florida State, attach the record of births of the child declaring he or she is born outside the state.
- Post the form and also the documents stated previously on the Florida Child Support Office. For those who don’t know, post it to the Florida Department of Revenue.
Log into Myflorida website so you can get more info.