Gmail is free for everyone to use. All the features included are also free for users to enjoy. These features mostly help users for the convenient of checking and sending emails. One of the cool features is setting up your account to send an SMS alert to your phone when you have a message. Click here for more info about Gmail. This is convenient in a way if the email is important, you can immediately reply. All you need is to follow some simple steps to do the process.
- To begin the entire process, you’ll need to login with your own Gmail account on www.gmail.com or www.mail.google.com.
- Click on the dropdown menu that shows up and then click the “Mail Settings”.
- After that, pick the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” button and later on click “Add a Forwarding Address” website link you can see within the website of “Forwarding” position.
- Enter the number of your mobile device that you have. Type your digit in the mode firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Google mail will send you a verification email on your own phone. You need to confirm your digit number is right. Launch the email within your phone and after simply click the verification link include over the email. This verification will assist you to Gmail use your mobile number to be a getaway address to pass the email as SMS.
- You can also change or filter the emails you’ll want to acquire in your own phone. You can include the precise email address separated by comma in the “From:” area. However, if you prefer to attain each of the emails delivered to you, just key your Gmail address in the “To:” field.
- You may even include “Create Filter” so that you can only acquire emails that you imagine is important or meet the standards for your phone.
You can read more about Gmail in this post. Just click the link now.
Did you know that hackers are getting aggressive as time goes by? They are getting smarter and wiser on how they can access Hotmail accounts. But as Hotmail user, you can do something to prevent such unwanted happenings. You can do something to protect your Hotmail.com sign in info. Here are some tips you can do:
- Download an anti-virus which comes at a recommended company. There are many face anti-viruses that promises to recognize 100 % viruses but eventually these programs are created to record accounts and passwords. They give all to cyber criminals. So before you can install any programs, be aware of the manufacturer of the software.
- Consistently run a whole scan of your computer any time you log onto your Hotmail account, especially when you download a file. Your anti-virus definitely will identify any malware, spyware or virus connected to the email you accessed.
- Change password constantly. It’s essential to combine uppercase, lowercase, special characters and numbers to make it tougher. Be sure to check out while you register your password as “Very Strong” prior to verifying. It will be much challenging for hackers to speculate your password. You can accomplish it once a month.
- You should never get access to your Hotmail account in public whenever you can. At any time it is certainly an emergency, you’ll want to alter your password instantly at home or any personal internet connection you may have.
- You should not get into any kind of emails that try to ask Hotmail data or click any website from strange senders. These are typically messages that are mailed by hackers employed to acquire username and passwords.
- It’s best not to keep your Hotmail login passwords in the computer you never own. Never also write or store them at any place which can be found by people.
Now start following the tips above to protect your account online.