Still don’t have your own Gmail account? You can visit Gmail sign up page and register. None of us want to have spam messages in your Gmail inbox. This is because it will make hard for us to locate the important emails that we should be reading first. On your Gmail account, you can easily block someone’s email address if you think it’s already pointless receiving emails from this sender. How? Continue reading the article.
Filtering the Sender through Open Messages
- Make sure you are sign in first at Gmail login with your account. You will need to click on the arrow down on the left part with the open message. There will be a drop-down menu and pick the “Filter messages like this.”
- You need to state that the criteria contain the precise information. On the space, make certain that it contains the sender’s email address.
- And then, just select the “Create filter with this search” link at the base page within the window in the right part.
- Just click the “Delete it” at the next window. Then finally, you will not get any emails with this email sender.
Filtering the Senders in Your Inbox
- Access your account in Gmail. You ought to select which senders you will no longer want to have any emails or messages from your inbox.
- On the right side area of the webpage using the search bar next to the topmost page, simply click the triangle structure.
- A window will show up after hitting. Just pick the “All mail” over the Search drop-down menu at the top left portion of the window.
- Key the email address of this email sender in the search area. The site will give you the result the instant you input what you wish to filter.
- Just click the “Create filter with this search” link at the base part at the right part of your search window. You will have a fresh window that pop-up that enables you to pick what activity you would like to accomplish.
- In conclusion, you may opt for “Delete it” using the check box right next to it.
Do not miss out the features of Gmail by creating your own account at Gmail sign up website.